21 January 2010

ZOMG EPIXXX ZOMG!

Less than 24 hours after dinging 80, four of my bored friends carried my little mage butt through heroic Forge of Souls, Pit of Saron, and Halls of Reflection.

I replaced my weapon twice (lulz), my neck, and after the run was over I did one random heroic and had enough badges to pick up T9 shoulders. 

In random heroics, I picked up the belt from Ymiron and the ring from Ingvar.  If I hadn't had real life stuff to attend to last night, or plans to be productive today, I may well have been able to grind enough heroics and normal mode TOC/ICC 5 mans to be fully epic'd out by now.

Patch 3.3, great for gearing out new alts.  Combine that with my last post's rant on how doggone easy it is to play an arcane mage, and I very well may have a non-healing alt worthy of bringing to ICC-10 within a week or two.

Score!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome... disagreement is fine, as long as the tone is civil. Objectionable comments will be deleted.