11 January 2010

So now that I've bored you with my life story...

... just think what I can do with ranting about playing WoW!

I decided I needed this blog after leaving lengthy comments on no fewer than three separate WoW blogs in the last few days, as well as telling several stories to my friends because I just couldn't believe some of the stuff people do and say in game - especially with the new cross-server dungeon finder.

Rest assured, this won't all be rants about bad behavior in PUGs, but it's as good a place for that as any. It'll also be a good place to brag about achievements, whine about failures, and question the reasons why I still play this game.

As for that last thing, well, I'm still having fun. That's pretty much the end of it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome... disagreement is fine, as long as the tone is civil. Objectionable comments will be deleted.