15 January 2010

It's the little things that make me happy...


... Like selling the Battered Hilt for a little over 12,000 gold...  That'll give me a nice little cushion while I wait for enchanting materials to stabilize and try to figure out a new way of making decent gold that doesn't require lots of farming.  My next thought is using all that Infinite Dust that's not selling because people are undercutting and flooding the market like there's no tomorrow to make Imbued Frostweave bolts, which seem to list for a decent price.  I just don't know how well they sell.

... Like getting Professor Putricide down in my 10 man group before our competitors, the "elite" 10 man group, managed to.  Since the de facto leader of this "elite" team has intentionally snubbed me and cut me out of even raids that I was already saved to, it's just a nice little /rude in his face.

... Like getting the Blue Drake mount from my first Oculus run post-nerf.  I only wish I'd gotten it on a character other than my main, who uses 310% speed swift flight form exclusively.   My priest, for instance, who was in a Heroic Utgarde Pinnacle run yesterday where I saw my first blue proto-drake drop, but lost it.

... Like managing to heal Heroic Pit of Saron in a PuG on my shaman from the very beginning with zero deaths.  Does wonders for my self-confidence, since I stopped queueing her as heals for weeks after a particularly bad series of wipes in that instance.

... Like getting my mage leveled to the point where I'm getting something other than Azjol Nerub and Old Kingdom for the random daily.  Man, those places were starting to annoy me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome... disagreement is fine, as long as the tone is civil. Objectionable comments will be deleted.